Enduring Heart and Soul Transplant Coordinator Award
We want to recognize our heart heroes!
This award is designed to celebrate the invaluable role that pediatric heart transplant coordinators have in coaching those going through the transplantation journey. This provides families and colleagues with the opportunity to nominate and acknowledge the many unsung heroes that play such a critical role in a child’s heart transplant team.
An eligible transplant coordinator must be:
• Currently employed at one of our partnered transplant centers or hospitals
• Must be a Certified Clinical Transplant Coordinator
• Must have been employed by their current hospital for at least one year
• Have direct patient contact with pediatric heart transplant families
A complete online nomination consists of:
• A filled out and submitted nomination form
• 250 words or less specifically stating how this individual has demonstrated exemplary patient care and is a pivotal part of their transplant team
• Nominee’s curriculum vitae/ résumé
• Each nominee MUST HAVE at least one (1) nomination from a transplant family