Join the Race for Resilience!
Join Enduring Hearts and Big Gifts for Little Lives for our very first VIRTUAL Race for Resilience celebrating World Heart Day, September 29, 2020!
The Race for Resilience will be held virtually, anytime on the 17 days leading up to World Heart Day and consists of different events to honor each of the years that an average heart transplant lasts. We challenge each of you to see how far you can go throughout these 17 days to honor each of our heart warriors living with a new heart to reach 1,700 Kilometers before World Heart Day!
Join alone or with a team to run in honor of the extraordinary children living with a new heart!
Different events, peer to peer fundraising, corporate contests, tribute teams, prizes, and much MORE will be available! Whether you are an avid runner, a heart mom, a corporate team or just a supporter; we have an event for you!
Be sure to register before September 13, 2020 to have the full 17 days run, walk, or bike the distance virtually by World Heart Day (9/29)!
Are you thinking about participating in the Race for Resilience?
Let us help you make the right choice! See 5 reasons why you should sign up today!
- Earn swag and Enduring Hearts merchandise just for participating!
- Get your heart racing to help keep these little hearts pumping!
- Help raise money for life-saving research for children living with a new heart!
- Go head to head with your friends, colleagues, and other runners in our Fastest 5K and #KilometersForKids Challenges!
- Join a team, run by yourself or run with the Enduring Hearts team to get yourself involved!