Welcome to #HeartMonth with Enduring Hearts!
This February, #HeartMonth, Enduring Hearts will be hosting a month-long series of events to shine a light on the vital need for pediatric transplant longevity research. As families with children living with a new heart, you know better than anyone the importance of our mission. We hope that you will join us and include your heart warrior in some of the events and share these engagement opportunities in your communities. There might even be some ice cream involved! Check out some family friendly ways you can get involved below:
- #MeltOurHearts Kid’s Coloring Contest – Enter your child’s coloring page for your chance to win free ice cream for a year from High Road Craft!
- Click here to download the coloring sheet from Heart-Artist and long-time Enduring Hearts supporter, Fabio Napoleoni!
- Feed the Heart Program – Temporary Grocery Assistance Program open now! Applications will be accepted until February 28th.
- Kendra Scott Give Back Days – Grab yourself some new jewelry while giving back 20% towards life-saving research February 3rd and 4th!
- Wear Red Day – Join us and wear red to raise awareness for heart health the first Friday in February, 2/5!
- Facebook Live Sessions – Join us THIS FRIDAY (2/5) at 12 PM EST on Facebook LIVE to learn about maintaining mental health along the transplant journey and independent medical adherence from an Enduring Hearts funded expert researcher!
- Art for the Heart with Fabio Napoleoni – Join us February 25th at 7 PM for a virtual gallery event with heart-artist and longtime Enduring Hearts supporter, Fabio Napoleoni!
- Free Virtual Bingo Night – Join us February 18th for a FREE, family bingo session for the chance to win some awesome prizes! More details TBA.
- Spread the Mission with Your Social Media Networks – Help raise awareness about our mission by sharing our social media posts!
We Will Not Stop Until the Transplant is the Cure!
While we are hosting these family-friendly events throughout the month of February, we are also still offering all of our family programs and still funding life-saving research to one day make the transplant the cure. We offer a number of different family resources to assist our transplant families along the road to recovery in any way that we can. View the many ways we make an impact below: