Welcome to #HeartMonth with Enduring Hearts!
February is Heart Month and Enduring Hearts will be hosting a month-long series of events to shine a light on the vital need for pediatric transplant longevity research. As families with children living with a new heart, you know better than anyone the importance of our mission. We hope that you will join us and include your heart warrior in some of the events and share these engagement opportunities in your communities.
Check out some family friendly ways you can get involved below:
- “Fill Your Heart” Coloring Contest – Celebrate heart month by showing others what fills your heart with happiness. Enter your child’s coloring page for your chance to win a gift card. #EHfillyourheart
Click here for more information
- Share Your Story – Recognize your Heart Warrior by sending us their story and photograph.
- Sharing your child’s transplant journey is easy. Just go to Share your story
- Each family who submits a story and photo will not only receive a Huggable” heart but their name will be entered into a raffle for a larger prize!
- Feed the Heart Program – Temporary Grocery Assistance Program open now!
- Applications will be accepted February 1 – February 28th.
- Wear Red Day – Join us in wearing RED to help raise awareness for heart health on the first Friday in February.
- Friday, 2/4
- Facebook Live Sessions – Join us on Facebook LIVE to learn about the importance of exercise and nutrition for your heart warrior after transplant. On Wednesday, February 23 @ 5:00 pm est, hear from an Enduring Hearts funded expert researcher, Dr. Jonathan Edelson and pediatric dietitian Danielle Campbell.
- Date to be announced.
- Spread Our Mission – Help raise awareness for the importance of pediatric heart transplant research by spreading our mission to “Increase longevity and Improve the quality of life for children with a new heart” with your social media network