Audi Raffle Official Rules
Audi Dream Drive Experience Raffle
- Must be 25 years of age to purchase or participate
- Void where prohibited
- Proof of Auto Insurance including declarations page verifying collision & comprehensive coverage that transfers to rental
- Major Credit card required. Debit cards not accepted
- Agree to abide by all the rules and conditions contained herein, as well as all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations
- Agree to release all Enduring Hearts and their paid representatives from all liability with respect to all aspects of the raffle including, but not limited to, the selection process
- Be a Georgia resident (For First Prize, Non-Georgia residents may participate but would have to defer to $5000 cash prize if selected)
- Have a valid US driver’s license
- Employees of ONECAUSE are not eligible
- Paid operations contract employees of Enduring Hearts and their immediate family are not eligible to participate
- Ticket donation price $100 each (US Funds Only)
- No limit on the number of tickets you can purchase
- No more than 600 tickets will be sold
- Ticket purchases are a non-tax-deductible contribution under current IRS regulations. For complete information, the purchaser should consult their tax advisor.
- First Prize: 1-Year Audi Mobility Experience or $5000
- Second Prize: $2500
- Third Prize: $1000
- Drawing will be held on February 21, 2020, at The Enduring Hearts 2020 Bourbon Gala & Auction at The Foundry at Puritan Mill, 916 Joseph E. Lowery Blvd NW, Atlanta, GA 30318.
- Winner will be announced live and need not be present to win.
- Tickets will be sold via ONECAUSE event software and your receipt is your ticket. Winners will be selected randomly by computer randomizer during the event by a ONECAUSE employee.
- If the winner is not present at the time of drawing, the winner will be notified by phone or by email based
on the information received on the ONECAUSE platform.
- Name of winner will be listed on the website enduringhearts.com
- Winner will allow Enduring Hearts and Audi Atlanta to use their name, likeness, and any
statements made by them regarding the prize for advertising or publicity purposes without
Taxes and Other Costs:
- All tax obligations, including withholdings on cash prizes, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. The winner is responsible for taxes, insurance or fees associated with prize won
- Winner is responsible for any and state and federal income tax implications applicable
Awarding of Prize:
- The winner will be notified by Enduring Hearts within 7 Days of the raffle with all details and instructions and will be required to begin mobility experience within 21 days from date of the drawing
- The winner will coordinate and set up drop off and monthly exchange of each Audi model with an Audi Atlanta Representative, who will be stated in the initial notification
- All proceeds minus expenses will go to benefit Enduring Hearts
- Audi Atlanta will receive 2020 Bourbon Gala & Auction sponsorship recognition for their donation
- Enduring Hearts and its agents, employees, and representatives will have no liability for any aspect of the raffle, including prize selection or any services or benefits offered by any third party.
- Mileage limits-1,500 miles per month. Over 1,500 will be charged per mile based on vehicle
- Delivery & Pickup within 15 miles from Audi Atlanta. $50